How to Change Your Payoneer Account Email Address
Updating your Payoneer account information and you’re confused on how to change the email? Read how to change your Payoneer account Email address. Register for a free account here.
Heard of PayPal, Skrill, Zelle, or Stripe? Payoneer is another brand among this list of platforms. Launched in the year 2005, Payoneer is a payment platform for-commerce and online payments between companies and digital marketing agencies. It give clients opportunity to make an online payment to a business using different payment options that include bank transfer or the use of debit and credit cards.
Payoneer operates across borders and supports different currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, JPY, AUD, and CNH.
Payoneer Email Address
The email address has grown from just a link for receiving information and send information across in different formats. It has evolved into a mode of user identification, security, and indeed accounts safety and recovery.
If you think your email isn’t too safe or you just want to change it to your main email address. Or If you no longer have access to your current email address, then you need to change the email linked to your Payoneer account to another dispatch. This will help you to avoid unborn issues entirely.
How to Change Payoneer Account Email
Ready to change your Payoneer account email? Below is a step-by- step process to how you can do that.
- Open Payoneer. Go to the Payoneer website on your web browser, or open the Payoneer mobile app if you already have it installed.
- Login in to your account with your login details, followed by the two- factor authentication code for security check.
- On the welcome screen, underneath the question what would you like to do? Click on the Go button on the left section with the wallet symbol to continue to the Account home screen.
- From the tabs at the top right corner, choose Settings.
- Click on Profile Settingsfrom the options
- Next, in the section for Name and Email, click on the Edit at the top right of the page.
- Tap on the box for email and press the delete or backspace button to clear the old email. Now enter the new email address you want to be linked to your Payoneer account.
- Before exiting, click on the Save button to save the new account information. A pop-up requesting you to confirm the update to your email will display after clicking Save. This is done to make sure the email you entered is correct and you can access the contents sent to it.
- Click on SEND MAIL on the pop-up that appears after clicking the save button
- Check your email and for an email from Payoneer. You can check your spam folder if you ca n’t find it in the inbox. Open it and click on the confirmation link.
For security, to verify the person changing the email is the actual owner of the account, a passcode will be needed to complete the request. This will be sent to the phone number linked to the account. Enter the 6- figure verification code sent to your number in the security verification pop-up and also click on the Submit button.
Please note, your email address is your username on Payoneer, and changing it means your username will change too. So after changing your Payoneer account email, to avoid loss of funds, make sure you update invoices or wherever you had entered your Payoneer email to receive payment.
Read Also: QuillBot Premium Account | Free QuillBot Premium Account
Knowing how important your email is nowadays, it is good practice to always keep it secure so you won’t have to lose it now and then. Hence the need to make changes like this on your Payoneer account. Email services offer security options as well. Enable two-factor authentication for a more secure email.