Today we’ll show you guys How to Restore Deleted Instagram Stories, Reels or Posts on iPhone? you need to make sure that the story was archived. By default, Instagram archives all of your stories after the initial 24 hours of upload. But if the archive is turned off, and it has been more than 24 hours since you deleted the story, you can’t use this method to restore your deleted story.
How to Restore Deleted Instagram Stories, Reels or Posts on iPhone?
1. Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of your screen and tap on the triple-line icon at the top-right corner to access more options.
3. Choose “Settings” from the list of options that show up, inside the Settings menu, tap on the “Account” option.
4. Inside the Account menu, you will see the option “Recently Deleted.” Tap on it.
5. Now you will all your recently deleted posts, stories, reels, all in one place. These items only stay in the Recently Deleted section for 30 days.
6. Tap on the post or story you want to restore, and you will get a preview of it on your screen.
7. Tap on the triple-dot icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
8. From the list of options that show up, choose “Restore.”
9. You will see another prompt asking for confirmation. Tap on “Restore” again to confirm your action.
If the story you want to restore was shared within the last 24 hours and deleted from your Story Highlights, it will be added back to Story Highlights. And if it was deleted from your Story archives, it will be restored to the archives.
Follow the steps above to know how to Restore Deleted Instagram Stories, Reels or Posts on iPhone.