VoIP Services for Business – How many times have you been in the middle of an important call on your phone only to get interrupted because you need to find your landline? You can’t find it anywhere and the person you are talking to is getting annoyed.
VoIP Services for Business
Luckily, there are plenty of VoIP services out there that provide business owners with much easier alternatives to landlines. Here are five of the best VoIP services for business that will make your life much easier.
What are VoIP services?
As time goes on, all industries are becoming more digital. This is also true for communications. VoIP stands for voice over Internet Protocol, and it is a fancy way of saying that calls can be made via your computer rather than through traditional means. Here are five great examples of different types of services that you can use to make your business life easier with VoIP.
They will save you money and get you connected faster! It’s time to move forward into a new age in which businesses have access to cutting-edge technology without having to pay premium prices. These are five great options that will help any company reduce costs while staying up-to-date with current trends in communications technology.
They also provide you with helpful features such as programmable speed dials, video and data calls, incoming call blocking and more.
What are examples of VoIP?
While you can pay a lot to use commercial-grade services like Skype, there are several other options available, some of which are more affordable. For example, Line2 is an Android app that allows you to use your cellular number as a business line. And it’s free! Another alternative is Gizmo5. With Gizmo5, calls between users on its network are free; calls to landlines and mobile phones cost extra.
A third option is Google Voice; with Google Voice, all calls within North America and Canada are free (and unlimited). International calls vary in price. For example, a call to France will cost $0.02 per minute.
Another alternative is Ooma Office, which comes with a base station that connects to your home phone service and an app that allows you to make unlimited calls from your computer or smartphone. This service costs $3 per month plus taxes and fees. There’s also a pay-as-you-go plan that lets you purchase minutes as needed at $0.01 per minute.
A fifth option is Ringio, which allows you to use your cellular data plan to make calls from your computer. If you have a limited amount of mobile data to use each month, Ringio will help you stretch it further. There’s also an app that works with iOS and Android devices. Call rates vary based on location; in some locations (New York City, San Francisco), they’re free.
A sixth option is Viber, which offers free calls over Wi-Fi connections. On Viber, you can also send text messages and share files, photos and videos with others. The service works with iOS and Android devices as well as Windows PCs, Macs and Linux systems. Calls to other Viber users are always free; calls to landlines are not included in your plan (but will be billed at local rates).
What are the benefits of a VoIP phone system for business?
1. Save Money – one of most important reasons why you should consider switching to a VoIP phone system is that it can save your business a lot of money. It has been estimated that businesses can save as much as 70% by switching from traditional phone systems to VoIP. This is because it uses broadband internet instead of expensive telephone lines, which reduces overhead costs considerably.
2. Improve Productivity – many companies have reported improved productivity levels since they switched to VoIP. One reason for this is that employees are no longer tied down to their desks in order to make or receive calls; they can do so anywhere there’s an internet connection, including at home and on vacation.
3. Enhanced Security – unlike traditional phone systems, VoIP does not use any wires or cables and therefore cannot be tapped into remotely by hackers or other unauthorized individuals.
4. Future-Proof – VoIP is able to seamlessly integrate with new technologies as they emerge. For example, if you decide to upgrade your current phone system in five years time, you will be able to continue using your existing devices without having to buy new ones.
5. Improved Call Quality – call quality over a VoIP network tends to be better than over traditional landlines, even when users are calling internationally.
6. Better Customer Service – customers like to deal with businesses that offer good customer service, but providing such service can often prove difficult due to high call volumes. By switching to VoIP, you can reduce your call volumes while still providing excellent customer service thanks to features such as automated attendants and voice mailboxes.
7. Scalability – another benefit of VoIP is its scalability; it allows you to easily add more users and services as needed without incurring additional costs. 8.
Is there a free VoIP service?
Thankfully, there are plenty of free options available that allow you to take advantage of VoIP’s many benefits and stay on a budget. Here are a few free services that offer free local and international calls WhatsApp, Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger and Viber.
With these apps (and others like them), you can make unlimited voice calls from your computer or smartphone—even if your cell plan doesn’t include any minutes.
However, keep in mind that most of these services don’t work with landlines. For example, if you want to call an office using WhatsApp or another VoIP service from your laptop, it won’t work unless everyone at that office has downloaded and installed one of those same apps.
Skype is a popular option for individuals looking to make free voice calls on their computers or mobile devices. The Skype software is free, and there are no charges to send international calls—although you do need to pay if you want to call a landline or cell phone in certain countries.
Even if you’re a small business owner with only one employee, you have to think about your future—and what will happen once that one employee leaves. For these reasons and many more, it’s important to be aware of some common (but often hidden) costs in running a business. The above 5 VoIP Services for Business That Will Make Your Life Easier